|Название: 97 Things Every Information Security Professional Should Know: Practical and Approachable Advice from the Experts (Early Release)
Автор: Christina Morillo
Издательство: O’Reilly Media, Inc.
Размер: 10.2 MB
Whether you're searching for new or additional opportunities, information security can be vast and overwhelming. In this practical guide, author Christina Morillo introduces technical knowledge from a diverse range of experts in the infosec field. Through 97 concise and useful tips, you'll learn how to expand your skills and solve common issues by working through everyday security problems.
You'll also receive valuable guidance from professionals on how to navigate your career within this industry. How do you get buy-in from the C-suite for your security program? How do you establish an incident and disaster response plan? This practical book takes you through actionable advice on a wide variety of infosec topics, including thought-provoking questions that drive the direction of the field.
- Get started whether you're new to the infosec space or want to pivot onto a different path
- Assess your organization's security posture
- Understand and implement security and risk management controls
- Effectively communicate the importance of infosec to C-level executives
- Build and scale an infosec team and program
- Evaluate return on investment including progress, adoption, and risks mitigated, and relay this information back to stakeholders
Скачать 97 Things Every Information Security Professional Should Know: Practical and Approachable Advice from the Experts (Early Release)